Tuesday 26 July 2016

Paper Princess goes to YALC

So this upcoming weekend is a pretty important one in the Young Adult calendar. It's YALC, a really fun, awesome event held in London to coincide with a comic con. Last year I sat at home and watched all the excitement unfold online and wished I could be there. Sadly, I'm unable to attend this year as I'm at a friend's wedding this weekend but I am going to be at YALC. Sort of.

My latest book, Paper Princess, will be at the event. If you head over to Accent YA's stand you'll be able to pick up an exclusive sample of the book along with some other goodies. I mean, how cute do these samples look?


The Girl Who Cried Wolf and Eidolon sound mega exciting! I'm jealous I'm not there to pick up some samples for myself but I'll definitely be getting the books when they come out in August and September.

As for Paper Princess, the book is being released on 13th October and is available for pre-order. Until then you can add it to your TBR over on Goodreads as I've got a feeling there may be some giveaways happening over there in the lead up to the release date ; ) 

If you're lucky enough to be heading to YALC I want to hear all about it! Or will you be following the event online like me? Either way, let me know!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment