Thursday 18 December 2014

A Hauntingly Beautiful Cover

So I've just seen the draft of the cover for my upcoming YA release, Dare to Dream and it is truly stunning. The cover is fierce, beautiful and haunting and perfectly compliments the story.

Seeing the cover has got me crazy excited as I've been working on Dare to Dream for a long time and it won't be long now until I get to share Maggie's epic story with everyone.

The cover will be revealed soon. In the meantime if you want to get a feeling for the book you should check out the song Flares from The Script's new album as in my opinion, it is the perfect song for the story and once you've read it you'll hopefully know why!

Covers are so important in today's increasingly competitive book market. I personally am a bit of a magpie and admit to being drawn to a sumptuous, intriguing cover. If the blurb is strong I'm then hooked! I will also buy books based on the strength of recommendations from book blogging friends but a great cover definitely helps.

Dare to Dream is being released through Reuts and like my other publishers, Carina, they have a history of creating wonderful book covers. And if you love the cover as much as I do you'll be able to hold it and swoon over it first hand as excitingly Dare to Dream will be available as both an e-book and a paperback.

2015 is already looking set to be one crazily busy, awesome year! But first I want to relax and enjoy Christmas and thanks to my recent viewing of The Hobbit Battle of the Five Armies I'm now desperate to break out my LOTR box set and sit through all the magic of the first movies again as I utterly adore them!

I hope that whatever you're doing over the festive period you have a truly magical time!

Happy Holidays!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy, you shouldn't have to wait too long! I'll let everyone know the release date as soon as I have it! : )

      Delete