Monday 7 July 2014

Returning to Avalon

So I've some exciting news to share!

The first book I ever wrote, Not All Stars Sparkle is having a swanky upgrade and being released through CarinaUK and the first big change is that it has a new title! The book will henceforth be known as...First to Fall!

I'm still getting used to the new title as I was a tad attached to NASS for sentimental reasons. But change is good and a new title will give the story a much needed new lease of life!

First to Fall will be released via all digital retailers on August 26th with the sequel, Cradle to Grave due for release in September.

So it is going to be a busy few months ahead! I'm excited for everyone to be able to discover Aiden and the town of Avalon through the first book, but also with the long awaited sequel people will also be able to find out what happened to him after that infamous murder trial!

Once covers are available I'll share them! CarinaUK always create the most amazing covers so I can't wait to see what they come up with for First to Fall and Cradle to Grave. 

I'd be interested to hear what people think of the new title!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment